About me and my blog

viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

Joy pockets # 3

Friday again, and today M and me had the great opportunity of joining a wonderful group of shared childrearing. I feel honored for having been asked whether I would be interested in becoming their educator when the current main educator leaves soon on maternity leave. I feel so grateful for being offered to work and at the same time bring my little one along. I will let you know more about this project soon.


Nice, hot shower when it was - 5 outside.
Delicious homemade pumpkin cupcakes.
Enjoyable morning shared with 4 other cute toddlers.
Help with the home cleaning.
Lunch with the husband on a hectic Friday afternoon in our fav. neighborhood in the city; bagel with cheese cream and ginger-apple smoothie.
Midweek morning spent in the local library; discovering new books for children.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario