About me and my blog

lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

Our week in images

Before I rearrange our shelves tonight, I would like to revise what we've done this past week. A bit tired after a whole weekend of activities, including a wonderful and totally unplanned trip to a nearby farm, I am going to summarize our week in pictures. We are so lucky!!! We've set out for a walk this morning and been invited by a young farmer to have a look at all his poultry. After a week playing with the new set of farm animal magnets, transferring wooden eggs, and reading Rosie's walk, a visit to a poultry farm on Sunday morning was just ideal.


Hand-eye coordination skills:

Turning on the lights.



Getting the plug in the socket.



Eating with spoon and fork at the same time...

Gross motor skills:


Dragging her chair.


Climbing onto her chair.


And our trip to the farm:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario